...Of the Golden Witch

Disclaimer: Umineko (c) 07 Expansion.
Just a small BeaBato drabble.

I just wanted to feel your breath on my face once more.

I should hate you. You toyed with me, with my family, with the servants, just to ease your boredom. Truly, I thought I hated you.

Until you gave up; you let me win, you died, and the victor was I. But I can't call this a fair draw. It's not fair. It's something only you desired. Not I.

I remember the time you asked me to kill you. How I held your head in my arms then. How I promised to kill you ignoring the pain in my heart, just because you wanted me to.

That was when I realized you were much more than what you would let me -or anyone else- see. Soft skin and pearly tears. I didn't need the Red Truth to know that those tears were real. It was unlike you, yet fitted you amazingly well.


And I regretted my pledge to you even as I promised it.

I need you to fight, my Golden Witch. I need you alive by my side; as a queen, not as a defeated opponent. And I'll do everything in my power to bring you back. This I swear.

I may be the King, but you are the Queen of the Game Board. And so, there is no game without you.


My beloved enemy. My hateful love. My Beatrice.

Σχόλια

  1. Διαβάζοντας το πέμπτο παιχνίδι πράγματι, χρειαζόμαστε ζωντανή την Beatrice και με την υπέροχη κόμμωσή της. Όταν είδα τα μαλλιά της κάτω και ολόισια, είχα σοκαριστεί. :|

    Τα λέμε!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Δημοσίευση σχολίου