Tribute to Tyrion Lannister

Tyrion Lannister, son of Tywin.
Also known as "The Imp" and "Halfman".

Best of Quotes
-My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer, and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone, if it is to keep its edge.

-We are puppets dancing on the strings of those who came before us, and one day our own children will take up our strings and dance in our steads.

-What sort of an imbecile arms an assassin with his own blade?

-How would you like to die, Tyrion, son of Tywin?
-In my own bed, at the age of 80, with a belly full of wine and a girls mouth around my cock.

-Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.

-All dwarfs are bastards in their father's eyes.

-A Lannister always pays his debts.

-I'm not a cripple.
-Then I'm not a dwarf. My father will be rejoiced to hear it.

-And I have a tender spot in my heart for cripples and bastards and broken things.

-Words are wind.

-What about you, milord? What's the strangest thing you've eaten?
-Do Dornish girls count?

-I just want to stand on the edge and piss off the end of the world.

-Those are brave men. Let's go kill them.

-In the dark, I am the Knight of Flowers.

-If I could pray with my cock, I would be much more religious.

-Give me sweet lies, and keep your bitter truths.

-Cercei thinks I'm a mushroom. She keeps me in the dark and feeds me shit.

-It makes no difference to me who you choose to lay with. Though it hardly seems fair that you would open your legs for one brother and not the other.

-One word, and I will hit you again.

-For hands of gold are always cold, but a woman's hands are warm.

-I arrived here a King's Hand, riding through the gates at the head of my own sworn men, and I leave like a rat scuttling through the dark, holding hands with a spider.

-Another name? Oh, certainly. And when the Faceless Men come to kill me, I'll say, 'No, you have the wrong man, I'm a different dwarf with a hideous facial scar'."

-Why is it that when one man builds a wall, the next man immediately needs to know what's on the other side?

-All dwarfs may be bastards yet not all bastards are dwarfs.

-I am not questioning your honor, I am denying its existence.

-Drowning was bad enough. But drowning sad and sober, that's too cruel.

-I thank you for calling them off, young ser. I promise you, they would have found me indigestible.


 Θα ανανεώνεται :Ρ

Α, και μην ξεχνιόμαστε... DRACARYS!

Σχόλια

  1. Γιατί; ΓΙΑΤΙ με κολάζεις;;;



    ...πουτάνα ζωή :@

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Είναι θεός, δεν είναι? :3

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Ανώνυμος24/9/11, 11:16 μ.μ.

    Μιας και πέθανε ο Khal Drogo ο Tyrion δεν έχει πλέον συναγωνισμό,είναι έτη φωτός μπροστά.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. In the dark, I am the Knight of Flowers.

    Και κάπως έτσι ξεκίνησαν τα παιδιά των λουλουδιών :Ρ
    Σίριουσλι, είναι θεούλης.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. ΧΑΧΑΧΑΧΑΧΑΧΑΧΑ
    Καλύτερα να μη σου σποϊλάρω το πού και σε ποια το λέει :Ρ
    Γιες, χι ιζ <3

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Δημοσίευση σχολίου